Your corporate logo represents a crucial part of your advertising presence, meaning you need the best possible design. It not only needs to grab the attention but also accurately reflect and establish a clear link with your company. As a result, the design process is far from simple, as many different factors must be taken into account. The logo concept has to be appealing, recognisable, memorable as well as fit for purpose – and harmonising these elements into the right design for you is no mean feat.
Given the individualised nature of logo design, logominds has developed a number of different packages to cover a wide range of requirements. Whilst they differ in terms of their scope and price, they share certain common characteristics: ground-breaking, high-quality designs created by a dedicated team of designers, all working to incorporate your exact requirements to ensure your full satisfaction. We also incorporate any changes or tweaks you may desire as part of our revision service, and provide your designs in a number of formats to enable you to use them as you wish.
logominds’ benefits at a glance:
- Original, innovative designs: But don’t just take our word for it – check out samples of our previous work to see what we can do.
- New insights: We have a whole team of designers at our disposal, each of whom can offer their own ideas and interpretations meaning you get a truly unique design.
- Competitive prices: High quality doesn’t have to cost a fortune – you’ll be amazed at how little your design could cost.
- Rapid processing: We can deliver the initial logo drafts within two working days.
- Peace of mind: We guarantee your full satisfaction with our most popular design packages.
- No stock photos or Clipart: We pride ourselves on our originality and innovative thinking. That’s why your logos will always be brand-new designs with no use of stock or Clipart images.
- Full copyright: You retain full copyright over the logos we create for you, so you are free to use them as you see fit.
- Pantone colours: Quality is paramount to logominds, which is why we use Pantone colours to make sure your designs always look their best, regardless of where they’re used.
- Range of formats: We deliver your design in a number of formats to give you maximum flexibility and ensure you can use your design as you wish (more information on delivery formats).